You can’t build a strong professional network if you don’t open up to your colleagues; but doing so is tricky, because revealing the wrong things can have a devastating effect on your career.
The following list contains the 12 most common things people reveal that send their careers careening in the wrong direction.
- That They Hate Their Job
- That They Think Someone Is Incompetent
- How Much Money They Make
- Their Political and Religious Beliefs
- What They Do on Facebook
- What They Think Someone Else Does in the Bedroom
- That They're After Somebody Else’s Job
- How Wild They Used To Be in College
- How Intoxicated They Like to Get
- 11. An Offensive Joke
- 12. That They Are Job Hunting
See other posts by
Questions you may like to AnswerHow Celebrate Independence Day in Office?
How addressing workplace bullying & harassment in...
Interview Question: What is your greatest strength...
What is the one quality the HR has to have to get ...
How should HR interact with employees on their per...
Why don't HRs get to make the decision related to ...