The grand success of any organization is dependent upon crystal clear and effective HR policies. Prior to the setup procedure of any of the businesses, dedicated expertise must be focused to create conversational HR policies for organizational businesses.
It does not matter whether the business is on small or the massive scales, one thing that needs to be focused on for making the business globalized is the quality rich HR policies and strategies.
With the implementation of the effective HR policies and forms, the rights of the employers are protected and clear-cut ground rules are made reserved for the employees as well.
Let us have a detailed discussion upon top 10 must-have HR policies and forms for organizational setup with the following list of points:-
1. Health, work, and safety-based policy: It has been noticed with most authentic and reliable sources that injuries at the workplace have a negative impact on productivity. Moreover, the cost of searching for a replacement as well as the sick pay obligation is also affected.
One of the key factors to ensure high-end safety policies and the responsibilities of all the employees is assured with WHS policies. The assurance of all the concerned factors has a positive outcome upon the success of the business.
2. Policy based on harassment, bullying, and discrimination: Employers are made legally responsible for their acts related to harassment, bullying, or discrimination. Genuine reasons for taking disciplinary steps against the employees even sometimes result negatively for the employers.
In order to keep the employers safe and sound from all such unwanted happenings, such policies must effectively be constructed and implemented. If the employees are made aware of the laws, rules, and regulations concerned with raising the issues against them, negative possibilities will be there for legal litigations against the innocent employer.
3. Code of Conduct: Code of conduct is one of the most important factors for establishing and setting up employee’s standards of behavior inside the organization. This basically includes the issues including dress code, punctuality, mobile phone uses as well as the genuine usage of the organizational properties under the provided limitations.
An already constructed organizational code of conduct helps in managing the unacceptable conduct inside the organizational campus as and when it rises.
4. Leave Policy: Leave policies to prove extremely beneficial to be included under the HR policies and forms for organizational setup. Such policies involve the ‘blackout’ time slots during busy and hectic organizational schedules. Additionally, the increased notice periods are assured for the employees applying for leave. This document is considered as the backbone of the organization for consistent developments with dedicated manual efforts of the employed staff.
5. Grievance Policy: Workplace disputes raised under the developmental setups are dealt with grievance policy. This acts as one of the most important tools for the employees helping them to understand the required steps to be followed during dealing with any sort of complaint. Each and every small or large business enterprise must prioritize this policy to resolve the problematic issues in the future.
6. Disciplinary policy and performance counseling: Performance handling and management are some of the extremely delicate processes within any business which must be taken care of with assurance. The policy proves extremely beneficial in assisting the remaining compliant concerned under the necessities of procedural fairness. Moreover, the dedicated guidance over unwanted acts is also concerned in the association.
7. Policy concerned with the internet and e-mails: With a consistent increase in technological developments, it is extremely essential to keep an eye on the developments concerned with the internet and e-mail. In other words, keeping an eye on inappropriate internet usage is desirable to authenticate the technological procedures. This policy defines the protocols concerned with the inappropriate use of internet resources under the organization. In addition, the consequences in case of the misuse of the defined norms are also specifically mentioned.
8. Social media policy: This policy is beneficial to make a brand of the concerned organization over social media. It is noticed that the delicate line drawn between the personal and the professional network can become light in case of the misuse of social media like an important advertising tool. It is therefore essential to understand the protocol and accordingly set up the advertising campaigns to globalize the brand.
10. Drugs and alcohol policy: The illegal absorbance of the alcohols and drugs inside and even outside the organizations makes the employees unsafe leading to multiple accidental injuries. Policy concerned with the issue is must be developed by the organizations to assuring the safety, security, and reliability of the concerned.
To cap it all, organizations must ensure dedicated HR policies and forms and accordingly let their employees aware of the details concerned. Any of the organizations supporting the architectural setups of the above-mentioned policies are guaranteed to lead towards the way of success without facing any legal issues. Moreover, the employees will themselves be aware enough and make their activities limited which can lead to unnecessary policy violations. The top management of the organizations will be confident enough in making their business fruitful without any doubts. Employees working under the roof will also act as one of the most important advertising resources for the companies assuring all the essential protocols for organizational developments. The article can be gone through in detail to individually understand the depth under each and every single organizational policy for further needful.