“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work” – Aristotle
Each and every individual is equipped in reflecting his inborn talents and grabbed skills at the workplace. Perceptions, passions and paradigms obviously differ in almost all cases. It is therefore difficult to judge the specialization of any specific person as per the employer’s expectations. Perception differs and accordingly paradigms and passions as well. Passionate candidates are always preferred by the employees at workplace for much better productivity.
Due to the job inflation-like unwanted scenario, the youths find themselves incompetent as compared to the specific organization’s necessities. Accordingly, as soon as they find any of the recruitment advertisement matching their qualifications and experience, they immediately go-ahead to get inside the recruitment procedures.
The youths never even analyze their specialization that whether the job will make his life enjoyable or not. For example: Lots of candidates from a massive number of colleges and universities pass MCA examinations every single year. It does not mean that each and every successful candidate is well versed in high-end programming skills. Some of the candidates can have extraordinary programming skills, some can have extraordinary technical writing skills and some of them can even have unexpected teaching skills.
As of now, if any of them who love to teach or to write technical content is forcefully put inside the programming field under any IT company, he will definitely fail after some time. Similar will be the case with others as well. It can therefore be concluded that when our passion becomes the profession, the life becomes enjoyable and the appointed personnel start loving the job. More importantly, such candidates are regarded by employers as well.
As stated by Albert Einstein - “Every person is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to fly high, it will give its entire life believing that it is an inane”.
Working with passion makes the employees feel good, opens their ways to amazing success, makes the situation tough to quit, helps them to grow and provide them with sufficient time to look over towards other angles of their life. Working and struggling for money is not wrong at all but the focus of the employees must be inclined towards passionate working strategies.
The following can be the best reasons for increasing demand of passionate candidates by the employers at the workplace:-
- Intensifying focus: It is a well known fact that passion is the state of mind and when any of the candidates passionately proceeds towards accomplishing a work, it is not merely loved by the candidate but seems interesting as well. The candidates become far more cautious to accomplish the work with dedicated accuracy and as per the expectations. No any disruption and distraction can get noticed by the employee in doing the work of his interest. The work accordingly gets continued for a long time without any problematic issues.
- Emergence of creativity and innovation: One of the most pleasing experiences for the employees is to continue doing a work with pleasure and interest. Each and every single day turns out more bright and interesting with maximum highs and fewer lows like situations. Moreover, the creativity even gets enhanced resulting in the generation of more productive ideas.
- Enhancement of the desire to pursue excellence: Any of the employees working with passion is definitely wishing to do it with full precision. Finally, excellence gets achieved by the working employees within shortest time span. The one and only aspect which matter is the passion of the concerned employee to get the work accomplished.
- Complete precision towards the work: Great precision does not only result positively but the complete precision towards the targeted work keeps much importance. If any of the employees works with passion, best efforts and entire available sources are applied by his side for best positive output. Passionate candidates are preferred by the employers as it naturally enhances the employee’s contribution.
- Feel of satisfaction with lesser stress level: Employees are noticed to get irritated at the workplace due to increased stress level. Most of the times the uneven working platform and lesser interest towards the assigned work make them feel irritated. Employers therefore always prefer to appoint the dedicated and passionate candidates for the accomplishing the tasks with interest, accuracy and dedication.
- No more ‘workload’ like term: Passionate employees comfortably continue their work even after the office hours without showing any stress and aggression. When the employees feel loved towards their work, they always want to remain connected with it even after the office schedules and holidays as well. As a result, the employer soft corner gets consistently enhanced towards him resulting in frequent promotions and other added benefits.
- Passion helps develop a positive attitude towards the work: The point is itself enough in explaining the depth inside it. Passion towards the work naturally builds up a positive attitude towards the work without any negative thoughts. Employees always feel to produce the desired output for the sake of the organization’s benefit.
To cap it all, it can clearly be understood that the passion towards the work always results positively for the sake of the company’s benefit. It is obvious that the educational qualifications and experience are given benefits during the time of appointment. However, with consistent up-gradation in the appointment procedures, the employers prefer to search for a passionate candidate who will love to accomplish the assigned task with deep-rooted interest and passion. Accordingly, he does not feel irritated while doing the works even after office hours and always shows interest in taking on more projects without any issues. Ultimately, the organizations get benefited from increased turnover within the shortest time span. Finally, any job seekers must be focused on doing the job of their interest. The decision will never make him feel depressed and unfortunate throughout his life. Life will become enjoyable and professional growth will automatically get decorated with the golden wings of a fly.
Questions you may like to AnswerHow Celebrate Independence Day in Office?
How addressing workplace bullying & harassment in...
Interview Question: What is your greatest strength...
What is the one quality the HR has to have to get ...
How should HR interact with employees on their per...
Why don't HRs get to make the decision related to ...