Most people are not Warriors, and I'm fine with it. Many people do things that don't make sense, and I'm fine with it. I have learned to accept the non-sense that fills this world. Still, the main point is that people do things and doing that doesn’t make sense. Generally they get depressed over problems they cause for themselves.
For example, lazy people often complaint that they don't make more money. Selfish people complain that they don't have more friends and connections. Many people damage all their romantic relationships and then complain that they don't have a lover or partner.
Granted, occasionally when something ruthless happens to a person it's purely bad luck. For example, you could be sitting in your well-built home while reading the newspaper and a tornado could tear your home up.
Though, frequently when you don't like what's trendy in your life, it's your own damn fault. In the following, I listed 75 things that you can do. You choose to do them or not. If you choose not to do these things, then you have no right to complain about your problems in future; your problems are your fault!
- Stop watching television daily.
- Stop eating fast food, Avoid how much you can.
- Stop eating pizza and fried foods.
- Stop driving places that you could easily walk to. It’s good for health also
- Read at least 1 book a month, it may be your interesting topic.
- Take hobbies classes, this will give you relaxation
- Work enough to support yourself, do what you can do with passion and Zeal only
- Pay off your debts immediately and don't go in debt.
- Don't buy a car on finance if you can’t afford.
- Wake up early morning; do you household necessary things also.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or quitting.
- No drugs or quit.
- Don't smoke cigarettes or quit this habit soon.
- Don't eat foods with high fructose corn syrup.
- Don't drink soda, it’s very harmful
- Don't eat sugary foods at all.
- Don't drink more than 1 glass of juice per day.
- Stand up straightforward and have good posture.
- Stare people in the eyes when you talk to them.
- Keep Smile and spread beauty
- Tone should be polite
- Keep your promises.
- Have a watch, if you can afford it.
- Eat good breakfast.
- If you eat cereal at any time, choose your cereal based on healthiness not tastiness.
- Do exercise at least three days per week.
- Walk often and daily
- Always try to write with correct spelling and grammar.
- Don’t speak worse about a person behind their back than you do to their face
- Don't gossip and don't have a big mouth.
- Don’t try to judge other people harsher than you judge yourself.
- Always Make New Years resolutions, but make one every day instead of every year.
- Volunteer. Do something
- Forgive, but never forget.
- Don't have skeletons in your closet.
- Keep as few secrets as reasonably possible.
- Despite the rule before this one, keep your friends' secrets.
- Politely tell people that you will not betray your friends' trust, when you are asked about their secrets and such.
- Volunteering (i.e. activism) is more important than voting.
- Privately question your own values.
- Avoid questioning other people's values, especially in public.
- Always Listen more than you talk.
- Use a journal to count how many calories you consume per day.
- Use a journal to count how many calories you burn per day.
- You want to lose weight, burn slightly more than you consume. If you want to gain weight, consume slightly more than you burn. If you are happy with your weight, try to burn the same amount as you consume.
- Weigh yourself daily at the same time(s).
- Write your daily weight down in a journal if you can.
- Never allow the police to search you, your car, or your belongings if you do not have something to hide.
- Never tell other people that you think they or something they are doing is immoral or sinful.
- Keep your moral /honest values and religion to yourself.
- Ask people how they are often and listen to their answer.
- Laugh at other people's jokes, but not your own.
- Shower at least once per day.
- Wash your hands, even if you aren't an employee.
- Take care of the elderly, which includes spending time with them and talking to them.
- Avoid going places where you need to be waited on.
- Wait on yourself wherever possible.
- Make your friends look good.
- Avoid lying.
- Don't pretend to be better than you are. Don't pretend to be more successful, popular.
- Treat other people as if they are better than they are. Treat them as if they are more successful, popular.
- Don't brag about your talents. Instead, surprise people with them when they just happen to be called upon.
- Sit up straight.
- Keep your house clean.
- If you have either of them, keep your car and office clean.
- Stretch daily. (I do Yoga most mornings.)
- Take dancing lessons if you could use improvement.
- Ask other people (e.g. your friends, your co-workers, your boss, etc.) what their favorite book is, and read it.
- Ask their favorite song or band, and listen to it.
- Ask their favorite movie, and watch it.
- Don't be camera shy.
- When your alarm goes off in the morning (if you use one), don't press snooze.
- Make a budget and follow it.
- Always turning off lights when leaving a room, unless of course there are others are in the room. For that matter, conserving any unnecessary electricity usage is key to the future of humanity.
See other posts by
Questions you may like to AnswerHow Celebrate Independence Day in Office?
How addressing workplace bullying & harassment in...
Interview Question: What is your greatest strength...
What is the one quality the HR has to have to get ...
How should HR interact with employees on their per...
Why don't HRs get to make the decision related to ...