Need format of relieving letter - Samples document

• Created Date17 Feb, 2018
  • Views231
  • Comments2

Hi friends, I am working in BPO Telecom sector, I need to release the relieving letters to an employee, but don’t have well and exact format   Please also guide me what main points cover in relieving letter. 

Leave your comment

Post Comment

Niti

Format Of Relieving Letter Mr Sub: Relieving Letter Dear, This has reference to your resignation letter dated XX XX XXXX from the services of thecompany.In this respect we would like to inform you that your resignation from the services of thecompany has been accepted and you will be relieved w.e.f. 2007 on the closing of workinghours. We wish you all the success in your future endeavors. 3 ALL THE BEST TO YOUR CAREER Your's Truly

Kajal

Sub: Relieving Letter Dear ABC (Name of the employee), This is with reference to your resignation dated. Your resignation has been accepted and you are relieved from the services of our company with effective from the closing hours of (date and Time) . We thank you for your efforts and contribution during your tenure with us and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Yours sincerely, Authorized Signatory