Bond- Agreement. Is It Legal In India?

Updated: 8 months ago
  • Answers

There is Lot of Attrition BPO Domains, people are leaving the organization within six months. There can be so many reasons for this. So BPO Industries and other service Industries facing so many challenges about these attritions

I want to know about the Bond- Agreement. Is this legal in India?. Can we sign an Employment bond from an employee at the time of their Joining.  This can reduce the attrition of our company.

Please send me bond format if you have or guide me on this concern.

Related Discussions

Share & Follow this Post

Add Your Answer
2 Answers

Paramjit Sodhi
Paramjit Sodhi Sep 20, 2017 UTC
One sided bond do not stand the scrutiny of law. However there are two sided bonds which can be used. Further details a post can be made.
Votes
Preferred Answer

Promote Your Business & Brand Here!!

Grow your business with targeted ads on HRDGuru. Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.
Vikas Bhardwaj
Vikas Bhardwaj 8 months ago
Employment bonds aren't enforceable in India and thus are illegal. In simple terms, any agreement restraining you from leaving a corporation is void. As per the mandate of Section 27, any terms and conditions of an agreement that directly or indirectly compels the worker to serve the employer or puts a restriction on them joining the competitor or other employer aren't valid under the Indian law, the worker has the right to resign from the utilization albeit he has agreed within the employment bond to serve the employer for a selected period of your time.
Votes

A Platform committed to make a difference
in the world we share