Any annual target for manager – Please suggest

• Created Date23 Feb, 2018
  • Views151
  • Likes1
  • Comments1

Hi, one of my friend working in Dubai trading company, a small set up with the employee strength of 6 and his reporting is to Dubai Director. As per their company policy, every employee is given 4 special targets apart from regular work and on that basis only; his performance is reviewed at the time of appraisals. His current profile in this company is very limited to HR being a small set up and apart from that he is taking care of Admin, IT, Import Logistics, and other misc work. Now it’s the time to set new targets and he is really confused what targets to choose. The Director is having a quality background and he doesn't even know what HR department do and how does it work.

Can anyone suggest me some options so that I can share with him the targets for this year? 

Leave your comment

Post Comment

Vikas

Hi, Anchal its depend upon Job Profile, which type of he can handle. This shouls be related to his work. Every organization has some target, so first need to know, what are the target of that company and being Manager, what he can do best for the company.