Ethnic Day Mail to All Employees

Updated: One year ago
  • Answers

Hope u all doing good!!! In my company, the first time we are conducting an ethnic day for Holi (Diwali) celebrations.

So I want an attractive format/invitation/letter/mail on ethnic day celebration to send all employees. There will be a great time and fun.

Please help me with "Ethnic Day Mails" drafts.  Many thanks

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Get your FREE Resume Template here- Limited Offer for TODAY - Generate NOW

Related Discussions

Share & Follow this Post

Add Your Answer
3 Answers

Vikas Bhardwaj
Vikas Bhardwaj 2 months ago

Finally, Diwali is Here!!!

It is with great pleasure, we would be celebrating Diwali Festival in our office on Tuesday, 4th Nov 2021 at 2 PM. There will be a lot of fun activities (Rangoli decoration, tombola & singing competition), and interesting games to celebrate this colorful occasion!

We have a dress code “Ethnic Wear / Traditional Dress” for the day. We invite you all to be part of the day by appearing at the office in Indian ethnic dresses which could be for Male- Kurta Payjama and Saree or Chudidhar for females. Come & dress up in your traditional ethnic wear and add colors to the festive season.

Surprises gifts and games await you. Let's get together and refresh for a beautiful day.

Best Regards

Team HRD

Votes
Preferred Answer

Promote Your Business & Brand Here!!

Grow your business with targeted ads on HRDGuru. Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.
Kajal Thakur
Kajal Thakur 7 months ago

"It is with great pleasure I would like to inform you that we are organizing an "Ethnic Wear Day" on ________ as on the occasion of Holi, to lift the spirits of this festival season.

[Company Name] is excited to celebrate this day with lots of joy, events, and many more. Looking forward to your participation.

With warm regards, XXXX "

Hope this serves your need

Votes
Sagrika Roy
Sagrika Roy One year ago

Read Related: Need Office Holi Celebration Invitation Mail?

Votes

A Platform committed to make a difference
in the world we share