Ethnic Day Mail to All Employees

Updated: One year ago
  • Answers

Hope u all doing good!!! In my company, first time we are conducting ethnic day for Holi (Diwali) celebrations. So I want an attractive format / invitation/letter/mail on ethnic day celebration to send all employees. There will be a great time and fun.

I find here one good blog on Mailing to clients. Its really great and informative .

• 10 mistakes to avoid while mailing to clients

Please help me on "Ethnic Day Mails" also .  Many thanks

Related Discussions

Add Your Answer
Share & Follow this Post

3 Answers

Kajal Thakur
Kajal Thakur One month ago

"It is with great pleasure I would like to inform you that we are organizing an "Ethnic Wear Day" on ________ as on the occasion of Holi, to lift the spirits of this festival season.

[Company Name] is excited to celebrate this day with lots of joy, events, and many more. Looking forward to your participation.

With warm regards, XXXX "

Hope this serves your need

Votes

Promote Your Business & Brand Here!!

Grow your business with targeted ads on HRDGuru. Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.
Sagrika Roy
Sagrika Roy One year ago

Read Related: Need Office Holi Celebration Invitation Mail?

Votes
Vikas Bhardwaj
Vikas Bhardwaj Nov 05, 2018 UTC
Finally Diwali is Here!!! We would be celebrating Diwali on Tuesday, 6th Nov 2018 at 2 PM. There will be fun activities, interesting games to celebrate the occasion! Come dressed up in your traditional ethnic wear and add color to the festival season. Amazing surprises and interesting gifts and games await you. Find the traditional outfit and dazzle everyone with your Ethnic best!
Votes

Join the community that is committed to make a difference
in the world we share