Good University for MBA in HR?

Added: Feb 28, 2018 UTC
  • Answers

Hi, I need some guidance about further study. Currently I am working with MNC Company from last 3 years and graduate from Delhi University. I want to do MBA in HR, so I can upgrade my profile for next position/ Level. Can you suggest me any good distance learning University for MBA? University should have value in distance learning. 

Related Discussions

Share & Follow this Post

Add Your Answer
3 Answers

jamaima  cyrus
jamaima cyrus 3 days ago

It is great that you are thinking of upgrading your position by doing an MBA, I started moving towards the peak of my career after doing MBA before than I had a static career but too bad at that time distance learning was not popular so I had to do it the traditional way like going to university after office and on weekends because of this that time was stressful I was so exhausted by the end that I chose to buy a MBA dissertation and I submitted that dissertation. I am glad that my MBA is completed.

Votes

Promote Your Business & Brand Here!!

Grow your business with targeted ads on HRDGuru. Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.
Kajal Thakur
Kajal Thakur Mar 03, 2018 UTC
Hi Sanjay, Now a days, an MBA is Tag and you can look for PTU and MDU Universities also for the same. These are also providing distance learning, although you have 3 years experience in HR, you can look form these university. Surely, you can be promoted for next level if you are an MBA. for good position, this education tag also required.
Votes
Sanjay Kumar
Sanjay Kumar Mar 02, 2018 UTC
Hi Sanjay, I think, Symbiosis is the best and valuable distance learning University, who have its very good reputation. You can check out option from this University. There will be online exam's and semester wise, you can book according your time schedule.
Votes

A Platform committed to make a difference
in the world we share