Request For Campus Drive

• Created Date18 Jan, 2018
  • Views111
  • Likes1
  • Comments1
  • Dear All,
    Greetings from Camellia Institute Of Technology and Management.
  • Let us have the honor to take this opportunity of introducing our group as " Camellia Group of Institution" in brief.
  • We are having 06 Bachelor of Technology & 05 Diploma Engineering Colleges in the state of West Bengal Since 2001 namely 1. BITM (Shantiniketan), 2. CIT(Madhyamgram), 3. CSET (Barasat), 4.CITM (Boinchi,Hooghly), 5. CIP 6.CIET and more.

• "Camellia Institute Of Technology & Management" in Hooghly (Boinchee) is yet another milestone of CAMELLIA GROUP in imparting quality and need based technical education. CITM has both B.tech & Diploma engineering divisions. CITM offer B.tech in ME, CE, EE, ECE, & CSE and diploma in CE & ME.
  • The Institute aims to cater to the students' needs with beautiful ambiance, highly qualified faculty, a modern HI Tech laboratory, a well stock Library and multiple career opportunities after completion of Course.
  • In this context we would like to have the opportunity to invite you for a "Campus Drive for the 2017-2018 passing out batch". At present the institute is running in a full swing having it overall strength about 1000 students.
  • We are glad to inform you that many companies, like, Mundra Solar Pvt. Ltd(an initiative of Adani Group), Experies IT Pvt Ltd. ( An initiative of Manpower Group). Shift Del Technology, Kalishma Steel Pvt. Ltd. Pune, Zenus Group, Vastu Vihar etc. have already visited our campus and a good number of students were absorbed in these companies in the year of 2016-2017.

• We are having highly qualified students from Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communications and computer Science Engineering.

• Kindly Note we are having mixed profile students & all our students are ready to relocate.
  • Your association is valuable for us & we always wish to have long term relationship with you.
  • Awaiting an early positive response from your end.
  • Visit us : www.citm.org.in
  • Thanking you in anticipation
  •  With best Wishes & warm Regards

• ABHISHEK PAUL

• TPO / CITM
  • +91 8001590280
  • tpo@citm.org.in

Please Help me to arrange campus recruitment process.....

Abhishekpaul2188

Jan 18, 2018 00:12 AM