Require Exit note format which i need to send it on his/her last working day. it just an intimation to all the employees & respective departments.

• Created Date12 Dec, 2018
  • Views249
  • Comments1

Hello Friends,

I am Priyanka here from ARPAN NGO. I need your suggestions/ sample draft of sending Exit note to the employee on his/her last day. as we are sending joining intimation. Pl suggest new ideas. 

Leave your comment

Post Comment

Vikas

Hi Priyanka Chavan, I would like to recommend you just release the standard announcement; see below. You may send this formal mail or make announcement in other concerned departments that this particular employee is going to leave the organization with (date) effect. Announcement / Exit Note We’re sad to announce that [employee name] will be leaving the organization due to some unavoidable circumstances. His/her last day of work being [day, date]. [Employee] has been with us since [Year and month] and has been a wonderful support to his/her team, supporting them in [list 2-3 one-line team accomplishments]. We wish [employee] all the best in his/her future venture.