How to Reply "Why Should We Hire You?"

• Created Date11 Jan, 2019
  • Views136
  • Likes2
  • Comments2

Great question by HR or Interviewer “Why Should We Hire You” turns out to be complicated no matter how simple it may sound. Surely this will give you a feeling that time as if you are compared to other candidates but that’s how it is. I always feel that this question needs a list of my great qualities that the interviewer wants me to speak out, and THAT makes the condition really awkward!

I would like to know the best reply on “Why Should We Hire You?” which would give you a strong idea of how to build an edge for yourself in this one!

Leave your comment

Post Comment

Vikas

“I think that my experience in this particular industry and my capability to [mention a exclusive, work-related skill/ability you have] make me a great match for this position. As in my recent position, I [explain how you used this skill/ability to achieve a positive outcome]. Surely I can add great value to this position and love to continue to build upon my skills and grow with your company.”

Kajal

YOU CAN REPLY that “I have perfect skills that you are looking in the right applicant. I’m quite confident and the best applicant for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects I have taken, but also my people skills, which will be appropriate in this position. I think, I am a self-motivated person and I try to exceed my best expectations with high-quality work. Being a fast learner, I quickly pick up professional knowledge related to my assignments. Finally, I would like to add that I work well both as different contributor and also as a team member. Jointly, all these skills put together make me a complete bundle for this job.”