Naukri / Monster / Timesjob / Shine available on Sharing basis

Added: One year ago
  • Answers

Hi 
We have our own Naukri / Monster / Timesjob / Shine job portal login. We do not need them 24/7 and would like share it  with someone to reduce our costs.

Details : Resume search, Downloads and emailing with Job Postings only. Strictly adhering to our agreed terms.
Looking for long term engagement and want professional recruiters or companies. 

Regards
Kumar

Share & Follow this Post

Add Your Answer
8 Answers

Mohamed  Shendy
Mohamed Shendy One month ago

I am a freelancer recruiter looking for Naukri or Monster job portal, please kindly contact me at

moha.shendy@mail.com

Votes

Promote Your Business & Brand Here!!

Grow your business with targeted ads on HRDGuru. Marketing helps you engage a community of professionals to drive actions that are relevant to your business.
Manjunath
Manjunath 6 months ago
Pls share the details and price to amann2801@gmail.com or send via whatsapp to 9686189409
Votes
Shantanu
Shantanu 9 months ago
Good morning, Kindly share the details on shantanud73@gmail.com
Votes
Excellent Portals
Excellent Portals One year ago
I have a monster login / Naukri / Times job portal login (sub users) for sharing basis at economical cost. It is IT + non IT, Pan India and Premium database. It is available under day and night plans. * Premium Database * IT + non IT Database * Pan India Database Contact 9600090095 if interested.
Votes
SM
SM One year ago
Hi, I require Naukri login on sharing basis for few hours daily....only resume database ...no job postings. Please share quotes to careerprospects@thehrbps.in at the earliest. Thank you.
Votes
Shiva  Tomar
Shiva Tomar One year ago
Hi I am a freelancer recruiter looking for portal (Candidate Database). plz send me the quotes along with your contact detail for detail discussion. Thanks Shiva
Votes
Kumar
Kumar One year ago
Hi I have unlimited access to Monster, Naukri, Shine and Timesjob databases. I have these job portals for long term and ready to share these portals at very low cost. You get unlimited views, email, excel download and job postings. You can change password as well. These are dedicated, IT non IT, Pan India, Premium databases. If interested, contact Mobile: 9791165005 Regards
Votes
symond s4
symond s4 One year ago
We have Naukri / Monster portal login, We would like share it with someone to reduce our costs. Database : IT + non IT, Pan India database. Details : Resume search, download and emailing. We are Looking for only professional recruiters or companies. portaljob3@gmail.com / 9849891523 please call or mail me
Votes

A Platform committed to make a difference
in the world we share