Check Your Stress
Stress Level Calculator
Your privacy is important to us. All results are completely anonymous. Use this short quiz to measure your stress level
Answer the list of questions below honestly.
These questions are relate to life experiences common among people who are experiencing stress. Lets know, how often you have experienced the same or similar challenges in the past few months.
Your Burn-Out Score / 5
Your Score is less than 2, you are doing well. The only suggestion we make is that you go over your score sheet to be sure you have been honest in your responses. Your Score is between 2 & 3, it would be wise for you to examine your work life, evaluate your priorities and consider possible changes. Learn More Your score is between 3 & 4, you are experiencing burnout to the extent that it is mandatory that you do something about it. Learn More A score of higher than 4 indicates an acute state and a need for immediate help.
- Keep a positive attitude.
- Accept that there are events that you cannot control.
- Be assertive instead of aggressive. Assert your feelings, opinions, or beliefs instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques; try meditation & yoga.
- Exercise regularly. Your body can fight stress better when it is fit.
- Eat healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Learn to manage your time more effectively.
- Set limits appropriately and say no to requests that would create excessive stress in your life.
- Make time for hobbies and interests.
- Get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events.
- Spend enough time with those you love.
- Don't rely on alcohol, drugs, or compulsive behaviors to reduce stress. Drugs and alcohol can stress your body even more.