Welcome, and thanks for using HRDGuru. When you use this website, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
Definition and General Rules
- In choosing to use the HRDGuru Network Web service, you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and HRDGuru Network. The terms of this Agreement cover all uses made by you of the service, both directly through HRDGuru.com.
- HRDGuru Network/Community may change, add, or remove portions of this Agreement at any time.
- If any of these rules or any future changes are unacceptable to you, you may cancel your subscription by logging off the site and discontinuing usage and/or viewing of the site. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in these operating rules, will indicate acceptance by you of such rules, changes or modifications.
- HRDGuru Network may change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time, including the availability of any site feature, page, product or content. HRDGuru Network may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the service without notice or liability.
- While HRDGuru Network is a moderated site this service is intended for adults, and you must be thirteen (13) years or older to use the service according to Indian law.
Service Content and Member Submissions
- The content of the service consists of all materials available therein (including but not limited to resume, profile, text, documents, news articles, discussions, posts, photographs, images, avatars, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips). The service and its content are intended for your personal, professional, non-commercial use only. Neither HRDGuru Network nor the author of any content in the service is liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the service or its content, or for any damages arising there from.
- The service and its content are protected by copyright pursuant to international copyright laws. The content is owned or controlled by HRDGuru Network or the party which created the content. You are the copyright holder of all content created by you and posted on the service. You agree not to modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit the service (including software) or any content not authored by you except as explicitly provided in below section of this Agreement. Some content in the service may contain additional copyright notices or restrictions and you agree to abide by them.
- You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the Service for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any free content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission of the HRDGuru Network Rights and Permissions Department, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content. You may create or add to a topic and forward topics to other HRDGuru Network members subject to the rules in Section III of this Agreement.
- You agree that any content created by you and published on the Service may be copied, edited, removed, reused, modified, published, transmitted and displayed in all media by HRDGuru Network, the service's Affiliate Partners and their successors, assigns and licensees, and you hereby grant to those entities the right to do so. In addition, you waive any moral rights you may have in with respect to the content being altered or attributed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Postings and publishing any contents are those portions of the HRDGuru Network service (including but not limited to question-and-answer/reply exchanges, forums, topics, featured topics, articles, announcements and commentary) where members post content to the service. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish in any posting any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, gratuitously sexual, abusive, harassing or otherwise illegal material. To do so will result in a deletion or editing of said material from the site and may result in your removal from the service with immediate effect without any prior notice.
- Be courteous. You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other members, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt topics with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or "spam." Spammers will be removed from the service, and their accounts terminated.
- Use respectful language. You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
- Use appropriate language. While open exchanges, even about adult-oriented issues, are encouraged, members are asked to consider the different ages and sensitivities of the entire community while participating in the HRDGuru Network service. If necessary, inappropriate language will be deleted or edited, or a topic containing said inappropriate language will be marked as such (e. g. Warning: contains adult language).
- Vulgar speech is not tolerated. Vulgarisms may be deleted or edited, and may result in a warning or eventual removal of the member from the site.
- Lively debate is accepted, and even encouraged, but personal attacks are not. Active topics and heated debate are welcome in the HRDGuru Network service. However, personal attacks are a direct violation of this Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent removal from the service.
- While occasional breaches of decorum in the heat of debate will be tolerated, members whose interactions are marked by a consistent pattern of demeaning and abusive interactions will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including permanent removal from the service.
- Download or open any attachment files at your own risk. HRDGuru Network will not be responsible if any attached files are not opened any corrupted in any form.
The Postings shall be used only in a non-promotional manner. You shall not, without the express approval of HRDGuru Network, distribute or otherwise publish in the service any content which contains (i) offers to buy or sell goods or services; (ii) advertising & Promotions of any service and activities; or (iii) commercial solicitations of any kind. Examples of prohibited solicitations include efforts to obtain funds or services from members and attempts to recruit members to participate in research studies, other websites, polls, surveys or lawsuits. Promotional postings are not limited to commercial promotions and all are equally forbidden. You may not post links to your site or use HRDGuru Network for promotional purposes (both commercial and non-commercial) unless you have been granted an exception by the site administrators. The determination of what constitutes a violation of this rule is determined exclusively by HRDGuru Network.
This service does not provide any medical advice. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the HRDGuru Network service.
This service does not provide any legal advice. All of the service's content, including postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional legal advice, and no attorney/client privilege is to be inferred from any postings herein. Always seek the advice of a qualified legal professional with questions you have regarding a legal matter. You should not disregard professional legal advice because of something you have received from or read in the HRDGuru Network service.
If you are discussing or recommending a product or service with which you have a professional affiliation, you must state that affiliation. The service is not a broadcast medium for advertisements. HRDGuru Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove post/messages/Discussions/reply that it deems to be advertisements by nature of their content, format, tone or use in the service. Members disregarding this policy may have parts or all of their access to the service restricted or removed without notice.
You are solely responsible for the content you post in the service. However, while HRDGuru Network does not and cannot review every posting/discussion/reply in the service and is not responsible for the content of these postings, HRDGuru Network reserves the right to delete, remove, or edit topics that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
Access and availability of service and links
The service contains links to other related World Wide Web Internet sites, resources, and sponsors of the service. HRDGuru Network is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents, and you should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such site.
Representations and Warranties
You represent, warrant, and covenant that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will (i) violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HRDGuru Network, the service's Affiliate Partners, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, moderators, editors and affiliated companies (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you or any user of your account of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties, and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. HRDGuru Network reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
HRDGuru Network does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, post, discussion, topics, title, reply, answer, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the service by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. THE SERVICE AND ALL DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Security and Registration
As part of the registration process, you must provide a working email address and select or be provided with a password. You may also give us certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated.
(a) You may not (i) select or use the email address, member name, or name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use an email address or member name in which another person has rights without such person's authorization; or (iii) use a member name or name that HRDGuru Network, in its sole discretion, deems offensive. Failure to comply with the foregoing shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account.
(b) You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not have to reveal to any representative or agent of HRDGuru Network. If you lose your password, a link will be provided to you in order that you may change your password. HRDGuru Network does not keep member passwords on file.
B. You shall notify HRDGuru Network of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or information.
C. You are responsible for all usage or activity on your HRDGuru Network account, including use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your email address, member name, contact number, display name, and password. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at HRDGuru Network sole discretion, and HRDGuru Network will refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Fees and Payments
HRDGuru is providing free and paid services. However, HRDGuru reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to related sites or premium services.
Razorpay and PayPal are supported method of payment for HRDGuru’s product/service in most countries.
Each product/service at HRDGuru platform has its own price, which may be changed time to time by management without any prior notifications. HRDGuru can regularly run promotions and sales for our product/service and certain product/service are only available at discounted/Offers prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to product/service will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the course (at checkout). Any price offered for a particular course may also be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in, because some of our promotions are available to new users only.
You agree to pay the fees for product/service that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card. HRDGuru works with third party payment processing partners Razorpay and Paypal to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the product/service, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any product/service for which we have not received adequate payments.
Refunds, Cancellation and Credits
Since www.hrdguru.com offers non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished. Make sure that once you made a payment and your order is confirmed, It can not be cancelled and no refund / credit will be given. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. There will be no refund if the product or service is downloadable or usable online in real-time and our records shows that product or service has been downloaded or used through our system.
We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. These products, which are available to users for free, are not due for return or refund, except under the following circumstances:
- In case of double payment, the refund will be processed in the original mode of payment, which will be credited within 7 working days .
- A major problems with resume template /downloading or unzipping product files shall be directed to the Technical Support Team. Failure to contact the company regarding such problem within three days shall render the product download successful.
- In case of a wrong purchase, the refund will not be initiated. The reason being you can’t return the product to us because it is a digital product and not a physical product. That’s why we also can’t initiate the refund.
- Major defects upon any of the products will allow for reimbursement of the product by way of replacement of the product with another. However, please be informed that temporary access to your server may be requested. Failure or refusal to provide access shall deem you unqualified for such reimbursement.
Product Access / Download
Our products are currently delivered by Internet download only. After your purchase has been approved we will process your order, you can download the product/service after successful payment immediately from the platform. Once your order has been processed we will send you a confirmation email on your registered email.
This email will serve as your electronic purchase receipt and will contain the information you need to access our product downloads. You can also check your purchased orders in “My Payments” section.
Downloads from our servers are closely monitored to ensure you are able to successfully access our products. While we are flexible and allow you to complete a reasonable number of downloads we will not tolerate download abuse. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our download servers.
Communication between HRDGuru and Its Members/Users
- HRDGuru Network, its owners and assigns, will never sell your personal information. However, HRDGuru Network cannot be held responsible for unauthorized third parties marketing directly to you via personal information you post online.
- HRDGuru Network reserves the right to send email or private messages to you for the purpose of updating you on topics in which you are participating & HRDGuru Network Services, informing you about your HRDGuru account/profile modification and changes, informing you of changes or additions to the service/policy, or requesting your feedback about the service.
- HRDGuru Network reserves the right to disclose information about usage and demographics to advertisers and other partners, provided that it will not reveal your personal identity in connection with the disclosure of such information. For more information please read the service's Privacy Agreement.
A. You shall have no rights to the proprietary software and related documentation, or any enhancements or modifications thereto, provided to you in order to access or use the service, including but not limited to the service's filtering and routing software ("HRDGuru Network Software if there"). You may not sublicense, assign, or transfer any licenses granted by HRDGuru Network, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer shall be null and void. You may make one copy of any downloadable software for archival purposes only. You may not otherwise copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from the HRDGuru Network Software if there.
Termination and Misuse of the Services
- You may terminate your account at any time by logging off and discontinuing your use or viewing of the site.
- HRDGuru Network may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement.
- HRDGuru may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Members with whom you do not know to connect; abusing HRDGuru Network; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without HRDGuru’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, HRDGuru has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Members/Users who, in HRDGuru’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the Indian/United States Copyright Act.
- This Agreement has been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with American law. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the India.
- In the event that any statement in this Member Agreement conflicts with a commitment made by HRDGuru Network in the service's Privacy Statement, the Privacy Statement will prevail.
- Official correspondence must be sent via email using the contact form.
- You agree to report any copyright violations and violations of the Member Agreement to HRDGuru Network as soon as you become aware of them. In the event that you have a claim of copyright infringement with respect to material that is contained in the service, please notify HRDGuru Network.
Please direct all general questions to support by using the contact form.